Posts by BlairsMom

So sorry for this loss. It is like a death when something like this happens you ladies are both in my thoughts and prayers and my heart goes out to you. You ladies have worked so hard and that will pay off i know that you two will once again have a shop! Hugs
I thought that I had read on here a couple of times that there were a few people who did this. I have no idea how I would go about it. We haven't even designed the cake yet she wanted to know first if shipping was possible.
I have had a requst to ship a cake from Ohio to Chicago is this possible?? How the heck do I go about doing that without a diaster!!!!!!!! Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated!
Ok I love the Supreme Sparkle from Cake Central does anyone know what to buy from Global Sugar Art that is like that???? Is it the white?
I did it on a Friday night and then it was served Sat. evening.
I did mine in BC and it held good but the fondant might weigh on it I am not sure [/img]
I have done a whole one before it is in my pics with the four leaf clover. I just baked two of the football pans cut a little of the bottom to make it flat and glued them together with icing. It worked well!
Again I think it looks great! I don't see anything wrong with it. Much better then a lot of last minutes I have seen!
I think it looks great! Lately I haven't liked anything I make so I know what you mean but it is because we have the pic in our head, no one else knows what we were thinking. So be proud and I am sure they loved it, it looks great to me!
I second that motion crisco helps!