Posts by EricCohen

That's really amazing cake. It sounds good and looking so delicious. To make the cake ball tree is not easy and that's why i appreciate for the great job. Cake ball tree  is suitable for any occasion specially for this Christmas. Many Thanks again. 
That's really great idea to planning the favourite Christmas cupcake. Here are my favourite Christmas cake that i really like     Thank you, Cupcakes
Excellent job Sarsi. That's simply brilliant. Wrapping a cake with chocolate layers is not a easy task at all. You have done it very nicely. Thanks for share...
I think there are some suitable names like:MalaysianCupcakeMalayCupcakeMalaysianBakeryYourCupcakeTakeYourCakeI hope all these names may helps you. Thank you. http://www.wetakethecake.com
Cupcakes available for shipping are specially packaged with dry ice in an insulated cooler and shipped via FedEx Express. Since they hand mix their frosting colors there may be color variations on the frosting flower that may not be an exact match to the colors on the website. They will remain fresh after arrival for 4 days. Please allow the cupcakes to reach room temperature before enjoying. Wrap any remaining cake with plastic and refrigerate.This is the right way to...