Posts by kazita

I had to go look at my old turn table ( my husband bought me a nice wooden one at bed, bath and beyond) anyways looking at the white and green turn table I can't figure out how to take it apart it looks like it would for sure break if I tried to pull it apart.
I think wilton will tell you that its not dishwasher safe. And I don't think its meant to be taken apart.
Cute cake...good job
Here's Toba Garretts chocolate cake recipe www.epicurious.com/recipes/food/views/Chocolate-Fudge-Cake-109712
I posted a recipe.....But I can't swear by it, it just has s very high review.
Oh that's to bad I'm sorry that you did all that work for it to turn out badly.
I've been searching the internet and cc and this chocolate cake recipe gets high reviews. I've never tried it it just keeps coming up with good reviews. www.epicurious.com/recipes/food/views/Double-Chocolate-Layer-Cake-101275 HAPPY BAKING.
Oh wow that would make a hell of a difference in recipes!! YIKES
It can be done here's a cake where a lady made one she talks alittle about making him but she doesn't really show how to make him but it is a good visual. m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=5RUVzwjABbs&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3D5RUVzwjABbs
Oops sorry I've only watched lion king once and it was years ago. I can't seem to find warthog made out of fondant. I made a lion king themed cake last summer and I bought the animals off of eBay.