Posts by kazita

I've had my buttercream sit out for a couple days and it was fine , I've read on here that the high sugar content preserves the buttercream.
This is what you do with a real cake m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=sI3riDoTnJ0&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DsI3riDoTnJ0 I personally think the cake is pretty in all white or maybe red rose but I've seen some done just like this in colors that I think are very ugly or they just make the flower to big.an all white cake with silver dragees would probably be really pretty. The one in the picture shown is really pretty that's all the bigger I would ever go with the size of the...
Wow that bride really missed out your flowers are beautiful.
I don't know if they ship to the US ^^^^
valuesupplies.co.za/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=1881
Www.cupcakeproject.com has a ultimate vanilla cupcake that I love. www.cupcakeproject.com/2011/09/ultimate-vanilla-cupcake-test-baked-by.html
That one on eBay ended but here it is on sale again item.mobileweb.ebay.com/viewitem?index=0&sbk=1&nav=SEARCH&itemId=321128848421
Here's another pretty one www.jenniferdontz.com/Rose-Swag-Pair_p_559.html
This one isn't the same but its really pretty item.mobileweb.ebay.com/viewitem?itemId=221228164766
I don't know if this will help or not but here's a thread talking about the same cake cakecentral.com/t/755283/apple-tree-trunk-wedding-cake-how-do-i-make-this-cake