Posts by kazita

Here's a pan set that are odd sizes like Annie talked about. www.globalsugarart.com/pan-set-inches-odd-round-cake-pan-set-by-fat-daddio-p-20072.html
Yes I agree its best to make what dad likes.....my DH would probably prefer chocolate chip.
THANKS . At least I got a few hours sleep ,didn't think that my tooth would llet me.
Here's an interesting thread about copyrighting cakecentral.com/t/755664/for-those-that-sell-disney-hello-kitty-and-other-copyrighted-cakes
I hate going to the dentist because they have trouble numbing me up it doesn't usually take so than they have to use gas on me and I still feel some of the pain... but right now I'm in constant pain so hopefully they'll be able to fix the tooth and take away the pain.
I don't feel that you're crossing the line, I mean at least you asked the other bakers permission to copy her work. Now I'm not sure but because its a hello kitty cake there might be copyrights on it meaning whoever created hello kitty has copyrights to it, you can get into trouble by making a cake if it had copyrights to it..its highly unlikely that the original copyrighter would contact you but you are suppose to get their permission to copy any likeness of hello...
I like sugar cookies.....but chocolate chip is good too.
Is this it? The green one. www.makeyourownmolds.com/marvelous-molds/silicone-impression-mats/goosebumps
THANKS, now if I was just tomorrow at 1pm so I can go to the darn dentist....I hate going to the dentist but having a cracked tooth is worse than going.
So darn excited i found it !