Posts by kazita

So darn excited i found it !
That's not near enough powdered sugar to make your buttercream crust, I made my buttercream using high ratio shortening not butter but I use 2 cups shortening and at least 2 pounds of powdered sugar so you would need at least 2 pounds of sugar if not more.
You're so very welcome. I usually can't find the stuff like people post here in pictures. I post links to utube videos but hardly ever a post to a picture but like I said I was determined to find it plus I'm awake with a toothache thank goodness I have a dentist appointment tomorrow to take care of my tooth. Thanks for coming back and thanking me I really appreciate when people here thank people .
Hope this helps m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=K9wEILJshpU&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DK9wEILJshpU
I'm doing a HAPPY dance because I found it , was determined to keep looking because its so pretty I think I might buy it myself.
Yay I found it!!! Its in the middle row third one down its turned upside down but its the one! www.firstimpressionsmolds.com/medallions.aspx HAPPY BAKING!! Oh here I was able to copy and paste it here it is www.firstimpressionsmolds.com/md118jeweledmedallion1x3x14.aspx
I for sure would be telling them that the cake will take a minimum of 50 hours to make and even at minimum wage its gonna cost them x amount of dollars.
And she won't tell you where she bought the mold from?
http://www.cupcakeproject.com/2011/09/ultimate-vanilla-cupcake-test-baked-by.html HAPPY BAKING
Are you asking for a buttercream recipe? I'm so confused your post says you were gonna use buttercream and fondant than decided against that.