Posts by kazita

Wow very impressive absolutely just beautiful.
cakecentral.com/b/top-royal-icing-tiara-patterns?utm_source=cake-central-homepage&utm_medium=featured-content&utm_content=royal-icing-tiara-patterns&utm_campaign=top-cakes
cakecentral.com/t/672339/how-do-i-make-a-gumpaste-tiara-crown Or maybe this m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=DOm2adPgMs4&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DDOm2adPgMs4
Here's a thread about how to make a shoe click on the links cakecentral.com/t/687637/high-heel-shoe-template
I know that you're asking leah about her agbay and she'll probably reply....I don't own one but have heard nothing but good about them . I've read on here of so many people wanting to own one. Here's there website they have a video of a lady using it. Only complaint I've read about it other than the cost of course is that it works so good that you only get to use it for a minute. www.agbayproducts.com
I started out using wilton gel colors but now I'm slowly replacing all those with Americolor color gels you can buy them at hobby lobby or online. www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B001O8KR4Q/ref=redir_mdp_mobile I also use to use wiltons flower nails as heating cores but they rust very easily so I recommend these. www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B0061UGRIC/ref=mp_s_a_1_sc_1?qid=1369407880&sr=8-1-spell&pi=SL75
Why not do a butter cream transfer...I've never done one but they look really neat if done right. m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=AFx38a7Bjfw&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DAFx38a7Bjfw
Just remember it will take longer to bake all the way through watch it carefully so that it doesn't get overcooked.
Yeah I've read on here that its best to lower oven temperature to 325 when baking a cake.
I don't know what 180c temperature is because I'm in the US and I don't know how to figure the difference out but a hour and and a half in an oven seems like a long time but it does depend on what temperature you're cooking at.