Posts by kazita

You're welcome cazza1 , I can't believe how cute that shoe is. Would love to see pictures of yours when your done.
There was a shoe tutorial on here just today.Shoe is absolutely adorable.cakecentral.com/b/tutorial/high-heel-cake-topper?utm_source=cake-central-homepage&utm_medium=featured-content&utm_content=high-heel-cake-topper&utm_campaign=tutorial
I didn't watch these so I'm not sure if its what your looking for.m.youtube.com/watch?v=lCw7MEsZ_6g&feature=fvwrelAndm.youtube.com/watch?feature=fvwrel&v=3TFJTYkp4Ls
For the herseys I warm it up in the microwave for 15 seconds just enough to make it spreadable on the layers of cake it does need a good buttercream dam around it but it is quite yummy.
Yes a picture tells a thousand words and maybe we could help.
Wow that shoe is adorable!
Oh man I'm jealous!
I've read on here where people just buy an extra cake mix and use that to add to the smaller amount of the new cake box getting it back to the 18 oz size than go from there with the WASC recipe.
Yeah I think buttercream would just crumble and break, if you're looking for a white look you can use white chocolate.
I simply use herseys hot fudge topping as filling in between my cake layers.....its to die for and quite yummy.