Posts by kazita

I don't know I really think you should do a practice cake before you commit to doing this just to make sure you can do it.
Have you ever painted on buttercream using gel colors? Its gonna be way different than painting on a canvas using acrylic paints.
Crusting buttercream recipe www.designmeacake.com/bcrec.html How to smooth buttercream video m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=6Vgcx5GZTnM&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3D6Vgcx5GZTnM
White almond sour cream
Looks like you need to let your cake settle. ...here's s thread about how to do that read the whole thread cakecentral.com/t/633571/my-newest-trick/150#post_7397337
Here's a video on how to pipe a buttercream rose.m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=LxlEfd5bj-c&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DLxlEfd5bj-c
You're welcome cazza1 , I can't believe how cute that shoe is. Would love to see pictures of yours when your done.
There was a shoe tutorial on here just today.Shoe is absolutely adorable.cakecentral.com/b/tutorial/high-heel-cake-topper?utm_source=cake-central-homepage&utm_medium=featured-content&utm_content=high-heel-cake-topper&utm_campaign=tutorial
I didn't watch these so I'm not sure if its what your looking for.m.youtube.com/watch?v=lCw7MEsZ_6g&feature=fvwrelAndm.youtube.com/watch?feature=fvwrel&v=3TFJTYkp4Ls
For the herseys I warm it up in the microwave for 15 seconds just enough to make it spreadable on the layers of cake it does need a good buttercream dam around it but it is quite yummy.