Posts by Chels9312

I am wanting to airbrush it but I'm wondering how to do that. That is a good idea but I am doing it on a princess doll cake and I don't see it working out and I think airbrushing would just look cleaner.
I have to make a princess camouflage cake and I'm wondering how to air brush the camouflage onto the cake? Do you know of any tutorials I can use? Stencils?
im looking to buy an air brush machine for my cake decorating, and im wondering if anyone has any suggestions on a good machine?
im making 3 cubes probably 6" cubes each
i am a beginner baker and i need help knowing what pan size to use to make the cake as well as if you have any tips about decorating it. if you have any videos it would be much appreciated if you could link them to me. thanx (: p.s the deadline is this sunday july 22nd
i did but for some reason i cant find anything
i am a beginner baker and i need help knowing what pan size to use to make the cake as well as if you have any tips about decorating it. if you have any videos it would be much appreciated if you could link them to me. thanx (: p.s the deadline is this sunday july 22nd
I need a recipe for a 11 x 15 x 3" sheet pan perferably vanilla but I'll take anything but chocolate and I'm not using cake mix. I made a mango cake lastnight and 1 it did not cook in the middle and 2 it tasted horrible! And I need this cake for today.. Help!!!