Posts by Addictive_desserts

I think it's piped as well. Someone who is very talented. If you look at the letters, you can see inconsistency hence the giveaway of piping!
Never any dumb questions in my opinion, just stepping stones to greater learning. It's a pleasure
Freshest is always best of course, but you can keep your icing for a week or even up to two.The longer it sits though, the more time it has to separate.Store in an air tight container in the fridge!
Royal icing normally on fondant.
I guess I was expecting a little more for that price too.
Thanks, yes, that was for designing the cakes I rembember, this one seems to be just the measurements side of things, but I'm not sure I want to spend that much just for that!
There's a new app for iPhones and iPads called tiered caker, anyone tried it yet and what were your opinions? Is it worth the $8.50? Thanks
I have used both and love them, couldn't see myself using anything else. I get them very thin but I also use "the mat" which helps too.
I prefer either 1 or 2. More towards 1!
Where do you think most things are made? China! I've purchased a log of things on eBay and they are almost identical. The only disadvantage is the wait. Here in aus I need to wait for 3 weeks! But sometimes it's worth it!