Posts by remnant3333

That Mexican cornbread casserole sounds good to me. I am writing down recipe to try this out. Thanks for the link!!
Take a box of Jiffy cornbread mix with what the box says to add. Then take the cake box and add those ingredients called for on cake box. Put all together in bowl and  bake in 9 x 13 pan at 350 degrees. I normally bake according to what the cake box says how long to cook in 9 x 13 pan. May have to cook a few minutes longer since you are adding them together.  I have done this several times and everyone loves this type of cornbread, cake mix mixed together.   I have not...
I love whipped cream frosting but agree that it should be refrigerated.
Your cake looks better than the original  cake. You did an excellent job!!! Well done!!!
Awesome cakes, everyone!!! Great Job!!
I love the purple and white together!! For your first wedding cake, you rock!!!! Very beautifully done!!!
You did an awesome job on the cake!!! WOW!!! I agree that if the cake was not satisfactory you would have heard about it!! Great job!!!
Yes, she is wrong to use your photos without giving you credit!!! Although, when she is your boss, she will make it hard for you to work there and probably treat you very badly if you buck here. You are in between a rock and a hard place. I know you have got to be pretty frustrated about this!!!   Hopefully someone here will have an easy answer of what you need to do!! Good luck!!
Thanks again, everyone. All of the cakes are cute!!! great job!!!
I am so sorry that you have to go through this but sadly, there are companies who rip people off. It is always good to research reviews and opinions about that company on line before buying anything from them.   You can also go to you tube and find many cake decorating videos. Type in anything to do with cake decorating, icing, buttercream flowers, buttercream roses and you will find loads of them. I am a hands on person so when I actually see what they are doing then...