Posts by Helenw78

So i have 2 boys 6mnths and 3 1/2yrs. They are greatkid butb*sigh* Doing a white chocolate fondant over the cake. They are usual really good after breakfast. So I make my fondant get it rolled out, placed on the cake and working the sides down......when all hell breaks loose. 3 year running falls over chits the floor with an awful thud. Starts screaming which sets off 6month old .After calming and icing 3 yr old. 6month old is still in a state. Quickly figure out what...
i love the bible as a base. with being a wife you could ask the customer if she had a certain lace or flowers at her wedding and use those and two gold rings to represent her marriage. For her children I would ask what was her favourite memory of being a mother with each child. Then your making it very personal and memorable. Good luck we look forward to the photos
thank you so much for the info BakingIrene. I've only watch 2 episodes so I might have missed that info. I have great recipes for fondant and modeling chocolate. I will trial the recipe in the next few days. Thank you again
thank you so much for the info BakingIrene. I've only watch 2 episodes so I might have missed that info. I have great recipes for fondant and modeling chocolate. I will trial the recipe in the next few days. Thank you again
how do i make white chocolate fondant like they had on cake boss for the toilet episode? If anyone can share a recipe I am using it for my God daughters cake as she hates normal fondant.Thanksif you dont want to post happy for a pm with recipe......please
hmmmm...a phone call is nice but, to cover yourself I would have it all down in writing as well.
Wow!!!!That is highly rude of the mother and father.I would have been madly disinfecting everything they touched too. Good thing about a stomach bug is they are spread mainly from poor hygiene and aren't airbourne
Hi all looking for a rolled white chocolate fondant recipe anyone know of one?Thanks
Thank you both for the replies. It does sound like a huge amount of work, Think I'll stick to buying