Posts by YesToCupcakes

I have only ever used 1and1.com and I love them! Haven't had any problems with my site being down and they have some pretty good prices too. If you have any further questions please feel free to message me
Any of the social media avenues such as: Facebook, Twitter, WordPress, or even on here. Also don't forget how important a website can be. My background is Graphic and Web Design ... and I always tell small companies that having your own website is key to advertising
I would agree. Normally I fill them about two-thirds full and let them cool in the pan for about 3-5 minutes before taking them out and letting them completely cool on wire racks. Sometimes you have to do a few small batches at different times and do the tooth-pick test to see what the perfect baking time is for that particular recipe
Awesome! I'd like to get into using that. Do you have a recipe (you'd like to share) for chocolate clay???
Hi : )I'm new to fondant and picked up some Wilton pre-made fondant at Michaels just to try it out. I would obviously like to make my own to save money and make it taste better (my husband and I got married in Jamaica and our cake had a wonderful tasting fondant on it).Has anyone made their own or have a recipe that you based yours off of?
I actually have been in contact with her as well ... she has kind of become a "mentor" to me. They do have something written up but they wont be voting on it until beginning of next year. I'm trying to help her get as many signatures as I can on the petition so if you haven't signed it or know people that would, please help to pass it along
I strictly have focused my company on wheat free and dairy free cupcakes. It definitely is a trial and error when it comes to working with gluten free flour. Whether you buy a pre-made mix or you try to make your own (which is difficult on its own) ... It has taken me over a year to get my recipes finalized and I still feel like a few could be tweaked just a bit more. And those are just for my classic cupcakes ... when I make new/seasonal flavors it's back to the drawing...
What?!?!?!? Now they up'd the goal to 1,000 signatures????????? Boooooo. Please help pass this on fellow bakers! We need more signatures!
Let's get Wisconsin to pass this law too!!! Please click on the link below to sign the petition. If you have family or friends that live here, pass it along to them ..... we are almost there!!!!!!!!!!!!! http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/wisconsin-food-cottage-law/
Your welcome Let's get this law passed!!!