Posts by Mitzzi23

No kidding- I don't get it. I did find out it left the sorting facility yesterday at 2:45pm. My hope is they arrive tomorrow. If they don't how much should I refund? I feel like I should refund it all, but it just annoys me because it was a waste of my time and money.
I've been stalking the tracking. It hasn't been updated since yesterday at 1:26am in Illinois. They were going from NY to Virginia.
I sent an order of two dozen cookies via USPS on Tuesday with two-day priority mail with an arrival due Thursday. They have not arrived yet. She needs them for her daughter's first birthday party tomorrow. My question is- if the cookies do not arrive in time what you think I should refund her? Should I refund the whole amount plus shipping, part? I have no idea. I'm so frustrated!
I really like Martha Stewart's pastry cream recipe. 
I was asked to make a 3D Mr. Grouper cake from Bubble Guppies. I was thinking of taking a 9 inch round pan, cutting it in half (widthwise), putting the flat sides down and pushing them together and carving from there.    Does that sounds like it would work? Does anyone have any other ideas? Thanks for your help!
I'm planning on making gingerbread with cinnamon cream cheese frosting and a little gingerbread  man cutout, egg nog with egg nog buttercream, peppermint cake with white chocolate buttercream with crushed candy canes on top, and sugar cookie cupcakes with vanilla buttercream with sanding sugar or a small cutout cookie topper.
I am going to make butterflies out of melting wafers. I know liquid food coloring doesn't work for the white chocolate, but can I use gel color or do I need to use the special candy coloring? Thanks!
Thank you so much! I will be trying this out this weekend!
I am fairly new to doing cakes. I can't get my frosting to be smooth on a cake, you can always see lines in it where I stopped with the spatula. My recipe is: 2 sticks margarine, 1 cup shortening, bag of powdered sugar, vanilla, and milk. I have yet to try the Viva method, but it might work since the frosting crusts nicely. Any other suggestions?
Two recipe questions:Can I use a yellow cake mix for it...and would I use 3 eggs instead of 4 egg whites?Also, if the previous yellow recipe works could I add peanut butter to make a PB cake?Thanks!