Posts by preeti22

You can research other business in your niche like what kind of name they are using and in what trend... You need to allot few days to research other business so that you get some idea what to use. You may try combining few here and there recipies name or something to create name. Or best idea is to hire someone to suggest name.I would recommend forzenlemons.com they provide good business name suggestions..
Here are some of the namesDelicious DelightsCakers ShopCake PlazaCake n CreamHope it helps.michaels 50% off coupons
Here are some of the namesDelicious DelightsCakers ShopCake PlazaCake n CreamHope it helps.michaels 50% off coupons
Congratulations dear! Good you have finally decided what you have to do.Keep posting some new decorations pics on cake.----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------michaels craft store
First contact some web designing company as peoples first see the design when the sites loads and if it looks good then people check what they want so design a good theme related according to your domain and then hire an SEO which will rank your site for some keywords which you want.
Even i cant believe by looking at the price of cutter they are so cheap.
First of all congrats for your business.I think you should also give advertisement in newspaper or magazines or do some banner advertising like buy one get one free cookie box which will attract the people.
Totally agree with cheatize.I think there is no more simple solution than that.michaels framing coupons
Great idea! $6 is good price and it is affordable for all.michaels printable coupons
Cupcake PlazaCupcake HouseCups and Cakesmichaels printable coupons