Posts by rdjr

Hello everyone. I have an interview as a Walmart decorator tomorrow and I was wondering if there is anyone that might have any tips and whether its a good job or not. I am a college student and my cake business is not doing well and I am strongly considering this job, thanks!
I still can't get my buttercream to be smooth and airless, its seems like every time I mae it there is more air in it.
**sell**
I used to do tres leches for family birthdays all the time. But when people that had been to those parties wanted to order one as well I had to say no since it is illegal to dell perishable cakes in texas from home...I would let the syrup in the fridge over night. The next day bake the cakes, cool, then I placed the first layer on board, poured syrup, second layer, syrup, and frost.
So here is what I found. I don't feel like mentioning the whole process because I'm to lazy to type, lol. But, I will be going back to using my two inch pans and just tort them to make four layers of cake and three of filling. Thanks to everyone for your input!
Hello Jason, I just want it to to give costumers info. Pricing, flavors, and all that stuff. I don't have experience with web design but I do with graphic design.
Hello all, I want to start my website. What servers or software do you all recommend? Thanks!
Also, thanks everyone for your input. I will be testing this out and inform ya'll how it went for me.
I haven't bought one yet to try out. But, I plan on using more batter, filling it 2/3 of the way and I will also be using a flower nail as a heating core. I use the WASC for all my cakes, except carrot, so I am hoping that if it works for chocolate it will work for all of them. last week, I tried to bake a three inch cake in my two inch pans by collaring but the batter spilled all over the oven and the parchment paper was everywhere...
Hello ladies and gentlemen, I have always baked two 2" layers in my 2" pans and I just level them and stack to have two layers of cake and one of filling. But,I think it would be better and faster to bake in 3" pans and then tort into 1" layers so that I have three layers of cake and two of filling,I think that that would look better too once you cut into the cake. Also, I could bake a three tier cake at once in my oven!!. However, I was wondering if anyone bakes in 3"...