Posts by Seashell48

I was wondering why it was not very popular, I though it's because the price...no, it takes a lot of mastering to end up with poor results, I just going to trow it away, I have no space in my cabinet for thingS I don't use.. The one thing I just ordered today is a frill tool to make one of those frill cakes. I will let you know if it works . http://www.carinascupcakes.co.uk/Cutters-and-Tools.html
What do you know? I have been using the cheaper Wilton leveler, recenty I was supposed to bake a 4 tiered wedding cake, so I wanted to be perfect! So I went and purchased the largeWilton leveler, although expensive, so it will be perfect....not only it's not worth the price, it does not work, a waste of time and money. I was really dissappointed with it. Dont' buy it!
This is a very popular white cake recipe widely used for wedding cakes.I got it from a famouse pastry chef, because I was planning a wedding cakeand needed a good recipe, she was kind enough to share it with me.Ingredients2 boxes white cake mix 2 cups all-purpose flour 2 cups granulated sugar 1 1/2 teas. salt 8 egg whites 2 2/3 cups water 4 Tbls. vegetable oil 2 cups (16oz carton) sour cream 2 teaspoon clear vanilla flavor 2 teaspoons almond extract DirectionsMix all dry...
Mia, you vivo en NY, y no sabia donde comprar High Ratio Shortenning, entonces en el internet y encontre este sitio donde previamente habia comprado algunos ingredientes para hacer mis cakes. Tienen un container de 3 libras por $10. Es muy buena y te le envian a tu casa. Tienen una cantidad de productos que raramente encuentras en otro...
Yes, I would like to know the same thing, those are beautiful, and very popular cakes now days. I hope someone with experience can tell lus.
Most of the times if am using a cake mix, I buy Duncan Hines, I use it as a base, because I usually ad a box of vanilla pudding, a couple of tablespoons of sour cream, half a cup of Amaretto de Saronno, so it tastes differently. In my opinion those cakes are fool proof, since they have everything measured to perfection, you can't go wrong! I do both, from scrach and some times box mix. Whatever it works for you. I hope it helps.
Thanks a lot for the recipe kelleym, I have been looking for the same, I am doing a cake that will be served in the garden, I think this will do.
Does anyone here use Sugar Veil? I purchased the whole thing, the powder, the mat, the comb, everything it looked so nice and fairly easy to use on their video. Spent a lot of money and after a year trying to use it with different ideas from their site, it does not work, either so stiff that breaks or to soft that sticks to the mat. I am really upset to have waisted all that money in something that does not work.
Alguien tiene una receta del Bizcocho Dominicano?Me encanta y me gustaria poder hacerlo gracias
Lo que tienes que hacer es que cuando te ordenen el cake, les pides la mitad de deposito. Y si cancelan les cobras el 15% por la perdida de tiempo y los materiales comprados.Tienes fotos de muestra de los cakes que hayas hecho, muestralos y cobra por tu trabajo, si estas empezando no cobres tanto y cada fiesta habra gente que se interese en tus cakes y asi te vas haciendo clientela. Saludos, no te desanimes.