Posts by vipskreations

But this time tried with another brand of fondant (as the last one almost got over n thought of trying the other brand)...so still dont know the reason why it hapened... all is well if it ends well n im back to work on another order....thank u all for your advice n suggestions
Hi guys tried another small cake at home...thankfully its absolutely alrite n going back to work on another order...anyways thank u all for your advice
hi Annabakesthecake. what pic i showed u here that was not the cake i took...it was a huge cake n this was jus the part which i scraped n put another simple cake in place,of it,n the part which was got spoilt was not so bad...it was a very small part a 3.5 inchesby 2.inches cake.....the rest of the cake was pretty decent....infact people loved the taste n the cake got over.. dear this cake costed me a bomb n was working on a very low profit margin....so the 50% which i...
hi CakeGeekUK...thank u so much for the kind words....n the guest did love the taste but the host was very irritated infact i gave her a50% off....i wish i could click the pics of the cake which i took at the venue n show u guys...any way have told the host to pass me the pics of the cake...lets see, if she does...
Hi in india we dont have much choice in fondant,there is a vizyon which is locally available but too soft n doesnt taste nice and other one fondekar which i use...this is an imported variety
hi maybenot., the cake was not that cold as whnever i put cakes in fridge i increase the temprature of the fridge, so its jus cool n not vry cold whn i remove the cake out...anyway thanks all for your suggestions n support n planning to make another cake for trial at home only and see what happens...  

hi JSK it was not that hot as have used fondant in worst humidity then this...n yes i had put it in fridge the way i put all my previous cakes, there is always some condensation but thats it......is it possible that the fondant was not allright ....just dont want this to happen again in future .Can i add something in fondant when there is too much humidity
hi i used ready made fondant n i use ganache buttercream between thel layers n ganache beneath the fondant will try n upload the pic of my tunnel cake which i did not take...unfortunately got not take the pics of the cake on site as was busy crossing my fingers:) for the cake not to melt further
Hi my newbie started making cakes proffesionally just a couple of months back....yesterday was my first big order, a thomas engine cake complete with station n tunnel n all  the of fondant details..it was for 70 to 80 people, a night before everything was perfect....my cakes were decorated n ready,But yesterday morning just before delivering the cakes i removed for putting on the board n packing them...the fondant on the cakes started melting,n it was melting so quickly...