Posts by naiyyar

Thanx. Yes iv googled, pintrested but i need something more. Maybe if someone has made a different design or if some pic is not on the net can share it here. then again i should brainstorm myself more
Hi CC , I need pics or links for Chocolate Cake Decorating with Chocolate Buttercream and Chocolate Ganache as i dont use fondant. Also im just a home baker looking of r the smple stuff which i can pull off at home. At present iv only done borders using 1M, 2D and making roses with them. So would like ideas to make something new. Thanx
Hi CC,   Im looking for urgently for printable free Discount coupons online . would really appreciate if you share some websites. The coupon draft is like iv pasted below.             YOU ARE ENTITILED TO A 10 % DISCOUNT ON YOUR FIRST ORDER!!!   mention unique code number when placing order   expires 12*12*13       Thanx a ton
Hi CC,   Im looking for urgently for printable free Discount coupons online . would really appreciate if you share some websites. The coupon draft is like iv pasted below.             YOU ARE ENTITILED TO A 10 % DISCOUNT ON YOUR FIRST ORDER!!!   mention unique code number when placing order   expires 12*12*13       Thanx a ton
Thank you all for your useful suggestions and tips.
Tried the rainbow cake with butermilk recipe and it came out perfect without any problem.Would love to know and try what is the go-to recipe you use for Vanilla cake and cupcake.Thanx a ton
Thank you everybody for your inputs.
Hi CC, Iv been asked to bake rainbow cake and cupcakes for a group of children with a special request that the frosting should not be very sweet. Any ideas will be really appreciated. Thanx a ton
Hello CC, I have used Wilton Purple Color Gel twice, in my All-Butter Buttercream but get a greyish color instead, at the same instant. Please tell me how can i get a nice purple color to pipe flowers using wilton gel colors as i dont have any other brand available. And any idea why am i getting a greyish purple may co my BC is of yellowish tint. Thank you so much.
Thank you for the reply. Yes I am looking for a scratch one. Infact I am satisfied with with Glorious treats recipe but im not sure if there will be any color reaction with the buttermil in the recipe as i want to use wilton color gel to make rainbow cake.Thanx