Posts by bloch

Thank you everyone so PME it is !!!
hey everyone,   I have a query which piping nozzles to use for intricate royal icing work.. the book I am learning from says PME which is seam less. I wanted to anyone else have any comments or thoughts to which brand one should use. I know wilton has seams but I am kinda looking at budget here also. Cause I will be calling a set so in a price of 20 PME i am getting 55 Wilton so if anyone can help me out also little Venice company also has seam less nozzles any reviews...
hello everyone I need a bit of help here... I have to make a two tier engagement cake with 3D standing groom n bride. I have never done standing figures I wanted to ask whether i should do it like this video here   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PVOOiC5ox3U   or should I just use sticks n insert them in the cake. Its really hot here and the humidity is also a alot so need something that will withstand the bad weather cause my fondants keeps getting soft if u...
I have to use fondant for my decoration for my cupcakes order. I am going to make the cupcakes on friday with the decoration and customer is gifting them on saturday. So I wanted to know if the fondant will harden by the that time or will it be okay. Will it effect the taste. As my friend said it will effect it I am bit confused please some suggestions are needed !!!
I made home made marzipan with just sugar n almonds three weeks back. I wanted to know whether I can use it. I have tasted it its tasting okay. But the only problem is that when I work with it to make decoration it gets oily. The almond oil is coming out of it. So should I use or no. please help as I have a order tomm.
Hello, I had made marzipan about three weeks back the things I had put was sugar glucose n almonds. I have a order of a cupcakes I am gona make the cupcakes tomm and the delivery is on saturday. I have to use marzipan or fondant for decoration. I wanted to use fondant but I want to know whether it will harden by saturday and not taste good. Or should I use my three week old marzipan. The deal with marzipan is that it tastes fine. It may have turned abit stiff I have to...
alright thank u...
Yeh melted crisco def sounds interesting will try that n the lemon extract thank you... any other ideas are also appreciated
I wanted to ask what all should be used to paint on the cake with fondant/buttercream. I know color mixed with vodka is the solution. But can I use vinegar or something else also. Do let me know thank you
will go with the dried ones and try plumping them. thank you for the help