Posts by Srkstrickland

I had to pick 2 as well    This one was one of my most time consuming but very worth it. The bottom tier is red velvet and the top pink champagne. The snow is white chocolate shavings.   And this one because I'm a Harry Potter nut so it holds a special place in my heart, lol. :)   And all of the cakes are absolutely stunning! Beautiful work ladies!
I like the first one as well. Looks more modern
 That looks amazing! :)
The guy from the health department called me back and explained the cottage law to me also giving me a link to the website. I'm so excited it's that simple! I was so worried I would have to find a commercial kitchen, I really didn't know how I would do it with my little ones. Thank you so much for the info on the support groups! I will definitely be checking them out!
I agree
Oh ok. This really sucks though, lol. Although I do understand where they're coming from.
Hi Mary I'm in Columbia. Love Charleston, very beautiful area. Thank you so much for the luck. I don't want to rush it, just want to make sure I'm doing it lawfully at this point. I would love to have a store front in the next 5-10 years. Still need lots of practice
So, just got off the phone with DHEC and SC does have a cottage law! Just put in place this past June. Yay me! I'm excited now and feeling a bit better. So going to do my research on that now