Posts by rhina0723

this was actually the plan. i gave her the price and told her not to tell anybody how much the cakes were and i will make sure i have my business card on each box. so yeah, one way to market my cakes.she said she ll provide the boxes and ribbons (i reread her message and i saw this part ) and so that was the reason i decided to give her the $5 price. also, it will be my way of showing support to her daughter. well, i didnt know where she decided to buy the cakes (or i...
Wow guys ! i appreciate your comments ! now i dont feel guilty that i gave her that price (it's actually a friendly price or let's say it's priced for a friend).the quote was like that because i wanted to do it for experience too and when people saw how pretty the mini cakes will be , then by word of mouth, im pretty sure ill get some clients.and i guess my friend didnt realize that.also, i dont understand why my friend didnt want to spend $5 for her daughter's supporters....
I know there are lots of threads about pricing and I know that you'll say it depends on one's location, amount of time spent, delivery charges etc.I have a friend who asked me to give her a quote for 10 mini cakes- she said it should be a bit bigger than cupcakes (though I told her it is too small for a give way, so we agreed it will be 5-inch ) , to be used as her give-aways for her daughter's pageant night supporters.And so I said, they will be 5 inches round carrot...