Posts by RebeccaBloomwood

The Canon IP3600 is great except for those nasty track marks when you're printing out images with solid colors, lets say, a full page picture of somebody's face, you'll notice track marks along the entire length of the page. But I think this also has something to do with climate and humidity, it is extremely humid here in our country and I think it affects the paper. Also, you need to use really good quality paper to avoid the track mark problems. A lot of people who own...
Thanks for the response, I've also done everything to try and remedy those roller marks, but nope, nothing worked. They're only an issue mostly with frosting sheets and with, like you mentioned, solid colors, specially when you print a black and white image, it looks awful. I've cleaned the print head manually, I've cleaned the rollers, did all the system cleanings available, nothing worked. I think the only way to solve it is to remove the rollers, but then I don't think...
I purchased my Edible Ink printer from the UK, I have a Canon IP3600 and it's usually great, except sometimes, I get these awful track lines or roller marks on the sheets after printing. If not for the track marks, its awesome, colors are great, I've had no problems with clogging even if I haven't used it for more than a week, no smudging issues, prints are clean and clear. The print head is removable so you can easily clean it and there are several cleaning kits...
oh yep, that's right. sorry, my bad typo
I agree with all the advice on what to say to the customerJust want to say that your work is fabulous! And quite reasonably priced, most specially considering that the order was kind of last minute. I hope she'll understand once you have sent your response to her.Best of luck and great job on the cake!
Tylose powder
Thanks for the response Yes, it can definitely happen. I just hope there won't be too many elderly guests with brittle teeth. I wonder if dentures can break because of dragees....
@Fullhouse: Thanks for the response I was just really curious if anyone has actually ever broken a tooth, because personally, I don't know anyone who has
Yeah, it looks like buttercream
Has anybody ever had any experience with somebody actually breaking a tooth because of a dragee? My friend ordered cupcakes and wants silver dragees on them. I'm not worried about the toxicity, I'm worried about the teeth breaking factor. Anybody you know personally (or a client or their guests) ever break a tooth from munching on dragees? Thanks in advance for any response