Posts by ANDaniels

Apparently all my google skills are failing me tonight. On this page: http://attention2detailevents.com/2013/01/metallic-wedding-cakes/ the second cake, does anyone know where I can find an impression mat for the lace like that one and also maybe a jewel mold for the corner pieces??? I'd appreciate any help!!
It will be a 9in square for an 11 year old girl.
I just got a last minute cake order for Friday for three themes on one cake: Taylor Swift, Lorax, and sharks. Lol!! Any ideas for design!?
Thank you a million times a million!!!!!
Hi! Somewhere in the Facebook world someone posted a super cute tutorial on how to make a Cadbury egg lamb. For the life of me I can't find which of the 900+ cake pages I follow posted it. Hoping one of y'all saw it and can point me in the right direction!? Thanks a million!!
Ooh! Yay! Exciting!
I just found out my hubby got me the pans tO make them for my birthday, so I am excited to try them that way. I am not a fan of the texture of the crumb/icing combo. My question is what if you took the filler nozzle and added a hint of icig in the middle if the pop? Think it would work? Can't wait to play!
Thanks guys I will try the tweaked recipe tonight. I like the texture of my recipe and I'm comfortable with it So I would prefer to be able to just change it a little to suit my needs rather than having multitudes of different recipes. Make sense?
Can anyone help me? I want to change my vanilla recipe to a caramel cake. Can I add caramel in and just reduce the sugar? Do I need to take out some of the milk of I do this? Here is my vanilla recipe. Ingredients 1½ Cups Unsalted Butter, softened 2 Cups Sugar 5 Eggs 1 Tsp. Salt 2¾ Cups All-Purpose Flour 1 Tsp. Baking Soda 1 Tbsp. Baking Powder 1 Tbsp. Vanilla, Butter Nut Extract 1¼ Cups Whole Milk Instructions Preheat oven to 350. Prepare 2- 8 or 9 cake pans with wax...
I also notice a difference in the bottom. It looks to be 3" bigger.