Posts by Tiffo314

I recently purchased an edible ink printer and want to send out a few pictures but i don't know where I can find big enough resealable bags to fit the sheets inside. When I've purchased the sheets individually they come in ziplock bags I would like the same or similar bags. Does anyone know where I can find these bags?
Gerle does it have more then one recipe? Im gonna try that ultimate vanilla cupcake, it sounds good, have you tried it before more then once. Drea88?
I have found a few recipes on here for white cake, vanilla cake and yellow cake but for cupcakes they just aren't moist enough and dry out really quick . Where can I find a good moist vanilla, white cake or yellow cake recipe? Also I would like to have a recipe versatile enough that I can add things to it and still be moist like chocolate chip cookies or sprinkles. Thank you in advance
Thanks for the replies I actually did it for Halloween for a friend I think it was ok.
Wow thank you. The printer that I was asking about isn't even on the USA list. 👎
Is the canon mg5420 any good for printing edible images?
I'm gonna try it on a small piece of fondant first to be sure. Thank you
I have violet and sky blue but no neon green
I need to make sully from monsters inc but I'm not 100% sure I know the color of his body. Can someone help me out please. I have like 4 different blues here. Thank you in advance
I need to make a giant cupcake for a smash cake, I want it to be with whipped cream frosting but I'm wondering if that will be possible will it hold its shape? Can I decorate it to look like a cupcake wrapper on the bottom with that frosting? I wanted to make something light since its for a baby. Thank you in advance