Posts by sweetjustice

What machine do you have to seal the bags?
A customer of mine ordered a dozen cookies with royal icing. The cookies were outlined in black and filled in with red and white. I made Dr Seuss hat cookies. They made it all the way to its destination. When the customer opened them up they said they are gorgeous but that 6 of them the red bleed into the white. They were dried very well before I shipped them so I'm thinking the heat or humidity in the box caused this. Has anyone else experienced this? If so how did you...
Anyone??
Does anyone know how these are made? They are so cute!http://m.pinterest.com/pin/21181060718551608/?utm_source=sendgrid.com&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=share_pin
Hi AllThis is my first time to use the CK Royal Icing Mix. The directions say to mix 5 tablespoons of water with 1 lb of mix. Is that correct? It doesn't sound like enough and sounds like it will be crumbly. Also, how long do I mix it for? It says beat until stands in peaks? Since this is my first time, I would like to know how long others beat theirs for. Thank you in advance for any advice you can give.
......Bump.....
I was wondering if I could get your advise on the length of ribbon I need to tie a cellophane bag closed. The bag will have six 3" cookies in it. The reason I'm asking is because I have to do six dozen and was going to buy the ribbon in bulk but I have no idea how much I need.Thank you in advance for any help. I appreciate it.
Hi AllDoes anyone have a cookie planning sheet they wouldn't mind sharing? I'm looking for something that will help me stay organized when planning out a cookie order.....like which cutters I need, what colors I need, etc.Anyone have anything like this? Thank you in advance
Anyone know of a tried and true sugar cookie recipe that tastes great as well as doesn't spread and keeps its shape?I've tried two recipes this weekend and have been disappointed. Thank you in advance for any help.
It ended up being the Wilton ABC 123 set. Thank you for responding. : )