Posts by candyladies

phew...thanks..I wondered if I could do that. I used the chocolate bettercreme last time and added the malt syrup but of course cannot find that either...what is up with our stores here. they put in the gigantic new Giant Eagles...there prices spike but they don't carry the variety anymore of what we need. I so appreciate you answering.
Help...all of the GFS near Cleveland OH are out of the chocolate bettercreme. I have to do chocolate malt cupcakes for a party this weekend and wanted it for frosting! Now what!? Thanks, Pat
exactly what I needed to know...you don't know how much I appreciate your help. Thank you so much.
do not understand measurements.
have a recipe that calls for 2 10x2 pans. Can I put this in an 11x15 and will it be skimmpy? would it be too much for 9 x 13? thanks.
thanks to all. Wanted a separate theme for each so I am doing a cake for sons, a cake for grandpa and a cake for brother...various flavors to include a cheesecake. Hard coming up with something for all 3 but photoshopped some pics of them. Will work out ok I think.
I have never done the numbers out of cupcakes...have to do a 40 and a 50...not sure how many cupcakes for each so if anyone has done these attach pics please. I think they are so plain looking but that is what is requested so need to jazz it up a bit.
just got a call from my niece...her brother has to travel to North Dakota for work from OH...trucker...her dad (ill health) turning 70 this week and her two sons (8th grade and 2nd grade) birthdays...wants to get everyone together next Sat before brother leaves...wants a cake to include everyone, or 2 cakes or cupcakes..HELP? CANNOT come up with a theme for anyone...looked at maps of ND- almost a rectangle, boring...all suggestions welcome...I work full time M-F and a...
friend requersted memorial day reunion cupcakes ...want a birtrhday cupcake arrangement for a 40 and 30 year old...I hate doing the numbers....4 + 0...would rather do a cupcake cake or something cool for each...please help with suggestions/pictures...thanks.
bought them and used them on a cake two wks ago...Loved them! so much easier than trying to dig the fondant out of the tappits or banging hard enough to break them. I read folks let fondant harden a bit before using tappits but I still did not have much luck with them...but he stiks are divine...push the backs and out the letters pop! Hurrah...someone with a little imagination. Thanks to whoever thought of them.