Posts by CatesCakes

They want this cake to be approximattely 7" high , we would have to make two three inches and have to cut each three inch cake into two in which have to fill with filling 5 times ,they want bottom three inch chocolate with chocolate filling and top three inch vanilla with bevarian fillng plus the fondant and everything else shown in picture.
They want this cake to be approximattely 7" high , we would have to make two three inches and have to cut each three inch cake into two in which have to fill with filling 5 times ,they want bottom three inch chocolate with chocolate filling and top three inch vanilla with bevarian fillng plus the fondant and everything else shown in picture.
One of the biggest problems we face as a new company is pricing. Can I get some suggestions on how much others would charge for this cake? Thanks     
Thank you .The only way we will find out is to actually try it . We found a 2 oz bottle at amazon for under $8 . We will post the results whether good or bad .
We are interested about the product creme bouquet flavor . Can anyone tell us how it taste . We been reading mixed review on it , some like it some dont . We just want to know if it would be worth it . Thank you
Thank for your reply. Yes we bought new cake flour new baking powder and new baking soda . Im going to clear my head and try it again hopefully third time is a charm .
First of all, we want to thank all those who replied back. we baked another batch well same thing happend . here is the recipe we are using . 3 3/4c c flour 3 tsp b powder 3/4 tsp salt 3 stick of butter 3 c sugar 6 egg yolks 1 cup whole milk 1/2 c coconut milk 3 tsp vanilla x 1/4 tsp lor ans coconut oil 1 1/2 c sour cream 6 egg whites one box vanilla pudding , this mix makes two 9x2 + ONE 6X3 baking time 55 min at 350 . when i took them out they were beautiful, BUT...
I baked two 9x2 coconut cakes during cooling both cake shrunk . when i took them out of oven both were little over pan rim few minutes later both shrunk from 2'' to about 1 1/2'' only thing i changed was from sour cream used italian custard . can some one give us a tip what went wrong?