Posts by vgcea

Thanks to both of you for clearing this up for me.
You're welcome.
I've had some places (e.g. Secretary of State's office when I filed the paperwork for my business) include a processing fee if I used a credit card to pay. I wonder how they get away with it.
Thank you costumeczar and Jason_kraft. You're both invaluable to CC with all the advice and tips you give.@Costumeczar: I can see the logic in running the new transaction first. I'd hate to have to chase a customer down to get their card.@Jason-kraft: While I love the convenience of being able to accept credit cards, I found myself thinking about the processing fees today. The way I currently have it set up, when a client uses their card the fees cut into my profit. It's...
How cute!
Hey OP, I'm curious how this lady would react if you decide to go to her. If you have the time you could go over to her place. Before you do so, please make it clear that you're making an exception for her. When you do go, be very professional, and PLEASE be prepared to walk away from the project if she is looking for someone to walk all over.For all you know she may not be as looney as she has presented herself.
However this turns out, OP I'm so proud of the way you've handled your communication with them, and the way you've backed your product. I really hope this blows away soon.
Thanks LisaPeps. I'm going to go the reduction route.
I have some strawberry puree left over from some cupcakes I made. I'd like to add this to SMBC but before I do: I'm thinking I should boil it with some sugar or something.Since fresh fruit BC needs to be refrigerated, wouldn't adding the puree mean my SMBC is no longer shelf stable? How do you 'process' fresh fruit purees before adding them to S/IMBC
OK I'm curious. What's so special about these recipes?