Posts by docofthedead

Did the origional notice even tell you what you would need to do to rectify things ( had it actually been you)? I would have expected them to advise you how to fix things. Somebody above said Comcast would have to do their due diligence before assessing any fines, for sure! I just wonder if they gave you any "suggestions". They simply told my husband to delete it, which he happily did...he knew he was in the wrong, so it's not like he was going to fight them about...
Is it possible that somebody downloaded an episode of the show? That will also spark an email regarding infringement.My husband fills his external hard drive with random shows and movies before deployments since his internet usually sucks and he will have stuff to watch. He once received a notive after downloading Avatar. Basically all it said was he had to delete it...which he did. One time, he spent about two weeks downloading all the episodes of MASH. Imagine how...
I have no words....lolAnd thankfully my speakers were off so I was spared the fart...
I have used crushed graham crackers, i buy th pre-crushed ones
I think I recall reading somewhere online to stuff any gaps holes will steel wool. Like behind the stov. They can't digest it
I apologize, I know I did not answer your question. I was simply trying to offer some encouragement from another military spouse and share how we went about things.As for Korea, this will be his 3rd time there. We were recently on orders for Hawaii but due to my EFMP status the were deleted, so command sponsored or not, Korea won't have me either..lol. It's all good though...he is well past retirement time (24 years) so that's the next big move, wherever we land. We have...
Greetings from Ft. Campbell! I think you should make whatever you want. Dkn't let them dictate to you. I made my husbands cake, it was unique and everybody loved it. Although we also put out an entire feast...I have a friend who had a catering company so I had access to hot dog rollers, nacho cheese dispenser, steamer/warmer for hot dog sauce etc. We went overboard, but had a fantastic time. My husband is heading back your way again in June...blah. Anyhow, it's a special...
Well that's too bad! He had lots of good advice for the people who truly wanted it! I guess it never occur to me that auto responses would cause trouble. Sounds like someone had more of a personal issue with him, I can't imagine an auto response would catch the eye of the mods! Thanks for filling me in, I felt lost! Lol
Where did Jason go? I have been away for a while and noticed he didn't seem to be posting recently, and I saw all his links were gone from his signature block on his old posts... I was confused...?
Sorry, no advise dor tou but wanted say I LOVE this!!