Posts by Cakepro

I've never thought BRP Boxshop was a good deal, whether buying 10 at a time or by the case.  I pay way less for boxes from Amazon (no tax, free shipping), Dawn, BakeMark, and even Restaurant Depot.   Howsweet, you cray cray.  $17 for a 22" drum?  Plywood is cheaper than that.  Do you have an account with Dawn or BakeMark?  Dawn is by Ikea and BakeMark is in Pearland, not far off of 288.  
For the record, the bra for her birthday gift is a bad idea too.  Get her some freaking jewelry.
Is your wife is a lesbian or a mammogram tech?
MB, did you happen to find them on sale anywhere?
No problem!  I'll try when I get a few minutes later today.  I currently have two shelves removed right now because I'm re-arranging my setup since I added a couple more sizes of boxes.   I thought of you when I saw this deal:  http://slickdeals.net/f/6414408-edsal-48-w-x-24-d-x-72-h-5-shelf-steel-shelving-black-59-free-10-gc-free-ship-at-walmart?related=6424338&src=rtw   You could buy two of these shelving units and install all 10 shelves on one unit (shelves can be...
I'm at home right now so I can't take a picture for you, but we bought several 48" x 24" Metro shelving units at a restaurant auction for dirt cheap.  I then put 12 shelves on one 6' tall unit.  The bigger boxes each have a shelf (full sheet, half sheet, 14" 12") but the smaller boxes and corresponding cupcake inserts fit 2 or 3 to a shelf.  I labeled the shelves so it's easy to spot the box we need.  Money WELL spent and it only takes up 2' x 4' of floor space.  
Some people thin their Wilton Candy Melts with shortening.  I use vegetable oil.  Just add small amounts until the consistency is thin enough for you.   I've been reading that others have great success using Mercken's wafers, and they don't need to thin the Mercken's at all.     Happy dipping! :)
Ha Ha Ha Ha Sometimes The Random Snarkiness Really Makes Me LOL
LOL, cake advice AND free armchair psychoanalysis of your familial relationships.     I do understand about you wanting the cake to be for the party and not to be taken to school.  I understand your niece's pride in wanting to show it off to her peers too.   In any case, I'm sorry your feelings are hurt.  :(  Know that you did a wonderful for your niece, though. :)
My, oh my, how the tone of this website has changed.   Back before I got supremely bored here and quit participating for a year (or two?), anyone who did anything less than bow down and worship ALL of the work, ethics, and actions of the decorators here were labeled as bullies.  All anyone could do was offer lavish praise and sprinkle delicious Disco Dust on all of their sweet candy-coated words of sunshiny bullsh*t.     So the business forum now allows for honest...