Posts by Taylorsmom

Thanks!
Hi! Are there any instructions on how to freeze the top tier of a wedding cake?
Hi... I wanted to know how far in advance should I start baking/freezing my cakes, and can I put fondant on a frozen cake? Thanks!
Hello, I was wondering if there is a periwinkle color that wilton or americolor makes or would I have to mix colors together?
I wanted to make the baby on this cake a fbct for a 12x18 cake this week...I know this is a mold, but is there somewhere I can get a pic of this to do the transfer? Any help would be appreciated. This cake was done by cakelady7.
hello...what is rolled buttercream? how do i decorate with it and is it the same as a fbct?
www.confetticakes.com this is the site of the young lady that received ones of the awards on the food network holiday cake off.
yes, i've had that problem...it seems like even when clients ask for a cake that is not going to feed alot of people they are expecting a "costco" size cake.
yes, i've had that problem...it seems like even when clients ask for a cake that is not going to feed alot of people they are expecting a "costco" size cake.
i quoted her the priced based upon her saying that she was serving 25 people. but after i got off the phone i was thinking about how some people cut big pieces of cake and then i started wondering...what if? i'm going to give her the 10 inch and also give her a cutting chart of a 10 in cake. do any of you give a cutting chart along with your cakes or do you just give the cake going along with the price or number of servings?