Posts by Priya25

Hi,   I used this link for the Cream Cheese Frosting.   http://www.recipes4cakes.com/frostings/cream_frosting.htm   Thanks
My ingredients were at room temperature, still I don't know why it curdled. :(
Hi, I did beat it for a very long time but still the same.
Hi,   Can anyone help me how to rectify curdled Cheese Cream Icing?   Thank you.
Thank you all....now I understand how to go about it
Thank u.
Hi, I have got a group of ladies who want to learn how to bake and decorate cakes and cupcakes. But am not sure how to charge them and how to go about it....could someone please help me....this is the first time I will be conducting classes which will be at my residence itself. Thank you.
Hi, I have got a group of ladies who want to learn how to bake and decorate cakes and cupcakes. But am not sure how to charge them and how to go about it....could someone please help me....this is the first time I will be conducting classes which will be at my residence itself. Thank you.
Hi KATGG84, am from Kuwait and visited Toronto last year....I did a Wilton course at Michaels and I had the best instructor one could ask for. Her name is Lisa Wright. U can get in touch with her at GOLDAS KITCHEN....address below.   Address: 2885 Argentia Rd #6, Mississauga, ON L5N 8G6   Phone: (905) 816-9995   Hours: Sun 11am-5pm Mon, Sat...