Posts by prettycupcake

Ok, maybe its just me...but I met with some clients today and one maybe two of them I hope they don't place their order...Ever get that feeling that no matter how good or how hard you work on their cake they just WONT be satisfied...They really left a bad taste in my mouth!!!!!Aghhhhhh what a waste of time.....ahhhh u win some u lose some...But HONESTLY, have you ever had that feeling???Please tell all!!
Thank u!!!
Hi Everyone,Im meeting with four clients that are friends to each other tomorrow for a tasting for four different events (2 baby-showers, a sweet 16 and a 30th birthday). Its quite a big deal to me and I want everything to go smooth. I made cupcakes for the 3 flavors that they wanted to try and 4 different filling flavors. Any suggestions on how I should present them. Is there a tasting etiquette?? lol This is my FIRST tasting so please any advice or suggestions will...
I finished the cake and Im going to freeze it, I also did the cake pops but I havnt dipped them yet...Should I?? Im going to take ur advice and do the cupcakes last...Thanks again!
Thank you everyone!!!
Really???? OMG...I wish...but the fondant gets too hard doesn't it?? how about the candy melts on the cake pops? TY!!
Hi all,I have a BIG babyshower on Sunday..Im actually making a table thats going to include 40 cupcakes, 20 cake pops, chocolates and a cake! I don't want to be overwhelmed on Saturday making everything the same day. How soon can I prepare the cupcakes, cake, and cake pops?? I dont want them to get dry and nasty....The cake pops will be covered in candy melts and the cake and cupcakes in fondant..Any suggestions will help!Thank you for ALL and ANY replies...~Heidi~
WOW!!!!!! Thank you all so much! I cant tell you how much you all helped me...I REALY do appreciate every response and I will be sure to try all suggestions..Heidi
Hi everyone, I recently lost my job so needless to say i cannot afford the asking price for the Satin Ice fondant. I've tried MMF from a recipe on this site and it just sticks to everything and doesn't stretch...IDK what on earth Im doing wrong and I am desperate for a GOOD recipe and any advice on MMF. I don't want to quit making cakes because I cant afford the name brand fondant. Please help! ~Heidi~
Hi everyone...can some PLEASE tell me or direct me to how to make sugar bottle. I need to make a Cristal bottle for an upcoming cake this saturday....ANYTHING will help. I bought the CakePlay Isomlat sticks...Thanks again in advance!!