Posts by imrellik

Thanks for replying.
Hi   Didn't know whom to ask so I'm going to post my doubts and hope some 1 will be able to guide me, better provide me details of how to achieve the decoration.   So here it is, below is the picture of edible chocolate decoration used in the cakes, I want to know how it is made, is there any tutorial where i can learn how to make such decoration.         What are the white lines on the chocolate is it coco butter, can i use chocolate candy colour...
Thanks Evoir, for replying i guess i need to start practice more and see if I'm having any further trouble in making choco cigars/curls. Thanks again i really appreciate it.
Hi I’ve never made chocolate cigars/curls before and have zero knowledge about it. I’ve downloaded a video from youtube its 2 parts video showing how to create cigars/curls/rolls.When watching the video everything seems so easy but after 4 to 5 disappointing efforts I was only able to make just 4 or 5 cigars/curls. Now it seems clear that I’m doing something wrong therefore here are my doubts. 1. Which kind of chocolate should one use when making cigars/curls, the compound...
Hi I’ve never made chocolate cigars before and have zero knowledge about it. I’ve downloaded a video from youtube its 2 parts video showing how to create cigars. When watching the video everything seems so easy but after 4 to 5 disappointing efforts I was only able to make just 4/5 cigars.Now it seems clear that I’m doing something wrong therefore here are my doubts.1.  Which kind of chocolate should one use when making cigars, the compound – the one having vegetable oil...
Yes old books/magazine can u provide me some names so that i can look for it.Thanks
HiThanks for replaying but it’s not the techniques what I’m looking for almost every technique there is I'm sure i know, i may take 20 to 30 minutes but i can decorate the cake & present it as professional.I'm looking for magazine/book which has HQ pics of cakes for birthday or any occasions except marzipan/fondant/sugar flowers/wedding and cake recipes.I just want some book having full size hq pics of cake which i can refer or inspire to create my own version of Gateau. I...
Hii want to buy a book in which decoration is shown using butter Icing, Whip cream, chocolate and also decoration for dome cake.i already have The Intl School of SugarCraft book 2 - Nicholas Lodge, There r so many ways but most of them r done on marzipan or fondant.I'm attaching 2 simple decorated pics from Intl school of sugarcraft and want to buy book which shows similar kind of decoration simple & elegant.I hope somebody can sugest me the right kind of book which i can...
Well here's the recipe which i got, it was printed in the newspaper.Chocolate Brownies (Make 16 Brownies)Ingredients100 Grams Dark Chocolate3/4 cup of Caster sugar2 Eggs1 cup of refined flour1 teaspoon baking soda1 teaspoon vanilla essence90 Grams butter1/2 cup of Walnut halves (Chopped)Method* Preheat the Oven to 180*C/350*F/Gas Mark 4. Grease an eight inch square baking tin.* Sift the flour & baking powder together. Melt the chocolate and butter in a double boiler, or...
HiIs it true Brownies are Baked 90 to 95 % and not 100%How will i know that 90 to 95 % is achieved so that i don't end up baking 100%I've tried 2 times but ended up baking 100% i want that gooey gooey brownies which are avail in the markets.Any idea or suggestion for me so that i can achieve the perfect gooey gooey brownies.Thanks