Posts by BTmom

Sorry if this is the wrong place to post this but figured it was the closest... I have a big order coming up in less than 2 weeks...150 favors for a Christmas party. 3 cake balls each. The client asked for one red, one green, and one white ball. Now, I know that red and green only come in vanilla flavor. One of the cake balls will be an eggless cookie dough cake ball, which, to play it safe, only feel comfortable covering in chocolate. So my options are: 1. Cover it in...
Aloha from Hawaii! My first post... I'm trying to make football helmet cake pops. The face mask will be small (I'm having trouble finding something to mold it around). Should I be making the face mask with fondant or with gumpaste? I figure since it will be hanging in mid-air, only connected on the two ends, it has to be something that can be suspended without drooping.Thanks in advance!
Aloha from Hawaii! My first post...I'm trying to make football helmet cake pops. The face mask will be small (I'm having trouble finding something to mold it around). Should I be making the face mask out of fondant or gum paste?Thanks in advance for the advice!