Posts by lollypop22

Thank you 
Hello,   Can anyone tell me how i would create the frills on this beautiful cake?   http://www.thetomkatstudio.com/kates-mermaid-birthday-party/   Any tips would be great?
thanks i'll try that
Hi,I see loads of pictures of lovely smooth butter cream swirls and what not but i have tried various recipes and mine often as little air pockets in? why is this does anyone know how i can air pocket free butter cream? x
lovely jubbly
Yes I use scratch recipes, thanks for your help guys! I like the idea of freezing mixture that would be a time saver!Does it make the cakes made using the frozen mix taste differently?
Hey,Ok so at the risk of sounding like a thicko......I want to make 6 cupcakes (muffin size), all the recipes are for around 12 depending on the case you use do i just halve everything??? yes i am new at this lol x
Thanks for the tips, can't wait to try them x
I have just purchased a giant cupcake tin and have a few questions....how to i split and fill this cake? also do i cover the bottom in sugarpaste or something else? I have seen some really pretty designs and I don't know how to achieve the look x
Thanks for the pics, it has given me some ideas x