Posts by Johnica10

Good Afternoon!I was wondering if you could give me some guidance on how I can make this character into a cake. At first she said she just wanted him on the cake which was fine because i would have made him out of colored chocolate, then she said she wants something 3D! I don't even know where to begin, if you could give a little guidance, it would be greatly appreciated.I am attaching a picture.M
I for one think it was more of a post to see what people would feel about doing something like that, and I think it would work for people that were close to each other. For those further away from the person ordering, It would defeat the purpose of ordering wholesale to get the discount, and then having to add more packaging and UPS charges onto the cost of the products. Paypal would solve the problem of collecting money
arlenej - when I ordered the other day, I went to check out and my total was close to $400, i almost passed out, so I went and took some stuff out, still was over $200 and of course the stuff I took out were some of the items I am now regretting I didn't get! SMH!
I hear ya! i was thinking the same thing.Also, my wholesaler needs a minimum order of $125.00 to even order something, I placed a good size order the other day, and of course I forgot to order a few things. Now I need to wait a till I have enough to order to get those items, oh well, live and learn i guess...
I use to live in Hoboken, NJ and use to buy pastries from his father from time to time, when he was the baker (21 years ago) they were to die for and never a line to get in the door! Last year we had some friends visiting us in NY from Florida and they wanted to visit his store. Well when we got there, the line was three blocks long! The store is very small and you get shoved in like cattle. WE got in and looked at the cookies, cakes, etc.... and our friends decided to...
Hi, I have used frozen cupcake batter, and they turn out great! I have never baked and decorated and then froze and defrosted, so i am of no use in that department. Good Luck!Post some pictures of the finished product!
The costco butter is excellent and the price is just right also!!! I also buy my eggs from them from time to time, good value as well.
I also always use the ALDI powdered sugar, as a matter of fact I like it better than the other name brands,,,
I heat the oven to 400F place cupcakes in for 5 minutes then turn the oven down to 350F. I also try to put the cupcake pans filled in the refrigerator for 20 minutes before I put them in the oven,Hope this helps.If you find out any other tips please let me know
I would Drape as well. I can't wait to see the finished product. The dress is beautiful, and it is also the dress I almost purchased for my wedding