Posts by Anthea45

How do I make the flower Veronica? Thank you in advance x:)
Thank you, that's really helpful. I remembered that I had basted the cake in sugar water, I'm thinking maybe I didn't allow the cake to dry before covering. X thank you for your input 😊
The cake was only a week old? so that wasnt the reason. x
Pleeeese HELP   I sold a cake to customer and she called me to say there was mold on the bottom of the sponge (madeira) :(  I was mortified :( Does anyone know why?  Many thanks xx
Im making a wedding cake for my sister and need a good tutorial in how to make fondant bride and groom. Please HELP someone THANK YOU X
Hi, it's my 40th birthday and my family would like to buy me a air brush tool could someone please recommend one that they use and love x thank you as I don't want my family to spend their money on one that isn't any good! I can't wait to play though x
IM ALSO LOOKING TO INVEST IN AN AIR BRUSH KIT AND NEED TO KNOW WHAT THE BEST MAKE IS? WOULD RATHER BUY ONE THAT HAS BEEN RECOMMENDED BY SOMEONE
hi everyoneIts my 40th birthday in a few days and family are asking me what I would like. Im looking to invest in an air brush kit but dont know what make is the best. PLEEEEASE could someone tell me what they use and if they if your happy with it?THANK YOU
Thank you for your reply, I managed to find one and it's arriving tomorrow hopefully
Thank you so much everyone, I love cakecentral and the help and advice you can recieve from it, I would be stuck without it! You have given me food for thought on the subject, when your spending lots of money you cant afford to get it wrong! lol x