Posts by cake n bake

So a close friend of mine is getting married in Jan. Since she doesn't want to have a cake i volunteer to make cupcakes for her. Here come the problem she having a small wedding for about 50people i volunteer to make her 110 cupcakes for $55 i am hobby baker so i figure that will be fine. Nope she wants 200 cupcakes for $20. Now i am seriously!!! she have a small wedding what do you need 200 cupcakes for. I was been nice with $55 because there in debt with hostipal bills....
i forgot i posted this in cake decorating
only asking because i want to turn my hubby of baking as a side business with my day job to see if i can make it. But thought of of starting a business is scary not to big on doing finances even though i'm taking business classes in school for my major and the thought of some sue because of a mistake. So how did i work out for you. Did the fear go away
Only asking because i want to start a side business selling cupcakes and cookies. But the thought of doing a business is scary because i don't want to be a failure or to get sue. So what was it like when you went into business
i vote yes i use names for mine like:Sassy strawbery, Lemon Pucker, The Monkey, or the Ruby red i think its cute
i vote yes i use names for mine like:Sassy strawbery, Lemon Pucker, The Monkey, or the Ruby red i think its cute
I always been curious about this. do you think selling only cupcakes can make a profit or be really successful. How long do you think it will last since there is some many cupcake shops in mostly every state.
I want to learn how to make cookies from scratch and not the boxes no more. Im looking on how to make jumbo chocolate chip cookies anyone got a recipe for a good chocolate chip cookie
Question. How long did it take you to make the perfect cupcake recipe from scratch.Just asking because experimenting with recipes from scratching instead of using box mixes
just a donation