Posts by southernbelle

Every night your machine "batches" out the total number and dollar of transactions you had for that day. Some companies charge you for that service. Look for one that won't. Also, some companies won't do business with you if you don't have a certain dollar number of sales on credit cards so look for that also. And finally, don't let them charge you a fee if you don't run a certain $ amount of credit cards a month. Mine just gave me a $7. 87 fee for that and I called...
I have been to H** and back with Merchant Services. When I opened my shop I had a nice little company that didn't charge a monthly fee, I bought a used machine and it was great. Then along comes another MAJOR player in the credit card industry, was taken in the signed a 5 year lease and got pretty little gift cards that matched my business card. Let me tell you, NOTHING BUT PROBLEMS. It was so bad and I had so many issues (that I documented with my bank via e-mail) that...
I just ordered 6.......can't wait to get them after hearing how easy they are to use.
Well, I am finally getting married the day before Thanksgiving in Cenntienal CO. We moved here 3 years ago but are going back for Thanksgiving and decided to tie the knot while we are there.( We have only been together 10 years) Didn't want to rush anything I need someone that would be willing to talk to me about a cake for about 50 people. Since I bake for a living myself it is hard for me not to be able to make my cake..............but, I remember baking in CO and...
This is a sore subject for me today I was with a company that I liked a lot and got talked into signing up with First Data. It has been a disaster to say the least! I won't go into a lot of the details but have had problems since day one and have written proof of all the bs I have had to deal with. I am going into my bank tomorrow with my proof in hand(have been letting them in on the ongoing problems) and since they are affiliated with the merchant service they are...
I put my cupcakes on the very bottom rack of my commercial oven. If you wait also until they set just a little, then turn the pan around a half a turn. I also bake everything with the low fan speed to try and keep the "wind blown"look to a minimum
boy do I agree with this!!!! I just did a topsy turvy cake for a wedding today. The Bride made the bride and groom at a pottery shop to put on top of the cake. Now while I can understand her wanting a special topper, let's see, we have a slanted cake top to begin with, then add 2 very heavy pieces...they went on the cake but not without some enginering from me along with my trusty bag of toothpicks. Now did I mention.................hang onto your hats everyone, THEY...
It will be one of the best things you could do!!! I joined right before I opened and have been a member for over a year. I go to the business before and after hours and get to meet all the movers and shakers that are in my community. It has brought me ton's of new business. I recently was appointed an ambassador to my Chamber and just love it!!!
Just wondering if anyone has it and how it works for you, the cost and pro's and con's.
I can get six mixes in my 12 quart, but tried the 7 pound powdered sugar and looked like the Rice Krispie treat lady after that. It went everywhere even with a large towel wrapped around it. That baby can move...............Hum............nice hunky guy, icing........would make it difficult to concentrate on decorating and it would be difficult to explain to my Health Inspector why my help didn't have a shirt on