Posts by sweettales

Hola Maria, no sabia. Estaba mirando q hay muchísimas personas aquí q tienes links q van a sus websites, blogs, etc. No he recibido ninguna infracción o mensaje de la personas q manejan el site, pero gracias por tu consejo, voy a ver si me puedo comunicar con ellos directamente.     Elizabeth 
Buenas tardes mcpr77,    Los siguientes moldes redondos son los q yo uso para 134 persona: 6, 8, 10, 12 y para 210 personas utilizamos también el de 14 inches. 
Hola Jenn,    Por lo q estoy leyendo en Google, parece q el estado donde vives tiene bastantes restricciones, has pensado en talves alquilar espacio en una cocina comercial? esto puede ser menos problemático q tener tu propia cocina, yo vivo en el estado de Mass y contrui una cocina donde era antes el garaje de mi carro, tengo algunas fotos en Facebook. La verdad es q la inversión en una cocina puedo ser muy costosa, pero si tienes preguntas me dejas saber. 
Hola Sultan!    Bienvenida! a mi también me encanta, hay mucha información.      https://www.facebook.com/SweetTalesCake http://www.sweettalescakeboutique.com
I happily fix lighting and compoition particularly if I couldn't get the picture I wanted-I forgot the battery for my good camera in this pic and had to use the backup... I wont fix imperfections though unless perhaps if it was something I later spotted and fixed. For this image I altered Contrast Levels Colour balance Saturation Cropped to better frame Added gaussian blur It would have been faster just to take it right in the first place! Ps not my cake design and...
  Hi everybody, I too have a Cannon EOS rebel, mine is an older version. I used to feel all the time as if my camera was in control and it was :) - I have been taking some time to learn a bit about photography as I feel that is one of those things that we need in the cake industry in order to brand our image better. I certainly do not have the funds to hire a photographer every time I have a cake ready to go, so I been learning on my own. I am actually starting a blog...
Hello, I am in Dracut and I was asked to have a separate kitchen too. I turned a garage into a kitchen.]
I am located in Mass, I hear your pain,I now run a small cake shop Sweet Tales Cake Boutique,  I was at first told that they would not allow it, but after calling them literally 2 or 3 times a day to get details as to why I could not do it and being really nice to them, firm, but nice to them I had a hearing and they allow me to do it. Be prepare for the hearing they will ask you a bunch of questions, they will try to do anything they can do to discourage you from doing...
Hi, I have some questions and I am hoping someone can help me out. I am just starting out my cake business and taxes get me a little confused. Lets say that because I bought a new mixer, new oven and I basically built a studio from the ground up I will be able to show a loss for a while and that is because I had to bring water, gas, electricity, pour a new floor among a number of things, the thing is that my operating expenses and fix and direct cost for the month...
Wow, people and their opinions. The ingridients for a 3 tier cake do cost less than $50, depending on the size of the 3 tier cake of course.