Posts by Kyliem80

Thank you so much for your help! With your suggestions I was able to google gardenia and magnolia cakes and found another picture of the same cake labelled as a gardenia cake! and it is a much clearer image...thank you again! In case you are interested, here is a link to the other photo http://cakepower.com/default4.asp?theIF=%2Fportfolio_media_viewer.asp%3FWebsiteID%3D5260%26MediaID%3D488782%26GalleryID%3D29076%26GELB%3D0
I have been asked by a bride to be if I could make this cake for her but I do not recognise this flower...can anyone help? I am thinking maybe it is a fantasy flower and possibly made ]using individual wired rose petals but without the rose centre. I have asked a cople of other cake decorators but no one else can recognise it either. I am not very advanced in flower making, can do roses and some ruffled flowers but not so sure about this one. Any help would be much...
Lynne3 what program do you use to make the cake drawing? This looks great! Good luck Goober Cakes!
HiI am new to the forum and would like to know if anyone has had any experience with Bio Bakery white mud cake mix? This is sold in Australia and I have never heard of or tried this manufacturer (usually use Bakels).Would you recommend it?