Posts by heavensgaits

Thank you for the quick answer!
Does anyone know if you can freeze pumpkin puree. I made white chocolate pumpkin ganache and have quite a bit of pumpkin left over in the can. Just wondering if I can put what's left in a ziploc bag and freeze it. Thanks for any advice.Kimberly
Bavarian Creme!!!!!!!
mkolmar,I just used canned pumpkin puree. It came out great
Here's the recipe I have for Pecan Pralines. I've not made it yet, but my best friends mom used to make them using this recipe and she says they are out of this world good.Buttermilk Pecan Praline Candy3 c Sugar 1 ts Baking Soda 1 Pinch Of Salt 1 c Buttermilk 3/4 c White Corn Syrup 2 tb Butter 2 c Pecan Halves In a large saucepan, (5 or 6 Quart size) combine sugar, baking soda, salt, buttermilk and corn syrup. Bring to a boil, stirring constantly. Reduce heat to...
If they're from the south, they probably like pork rhines. I get a lot of requests for those. They might also like pecan pralines. I have a great recipe for those that I could email you if you like. Definitely brownies. Right now the weather is really cooling off over there, so we've been sending alot of chocolate goodies to our friends. They love it, and have said that the chocolate is arriving in good condition.
Hi everybody! My PB cups turned out wonderfully! They should be arriving in Afghanistan any day now. I hope she likes them. I've been off the site for about a week and missed about three pages of this thread! But I was off for great reasons that I have to share! I had a reunion with my 14yr old son and my ex-husband. lol, I know that sounds a bit odd to be excited about talking to my ex. We were quite young when we married and the only reason we got divorced is...
Does the airbrush kit come with a compressor?
The center is almost like a soft dough, just like Reeses. I imagine that you could use this recipe for peanut butter balls. When I was putting the filling in the cups, I would get a 1/2 tsp of the dough and roll it into a ball and then push it into the cups. Let me know what the girls at work think of the recipe!
I have the KopyKake compressor and love it. It's small and portable and made for cakes. Of course, that's all i use it for. I know what Mike's talking about. My best friends husband has a huge compressor in the garage and bought those attachments for us when we first started playing with the airbrush. He had a really long hose that we could connect and run into the house.