Posts by strawberry-shortcake

Thank you bunches for your answer! Does this mousse have a specific name so I can find a recipe?  
Hi!   What are you asking exactly? To me it seems that weighing is a method of measuring something. You weigh something on the scale so you are measuring the weight, no? English is not my native language, I do not mean to offend.   In Holland we use the metric system, we do not have those easy cup scoops unfortunately. However I prefer to weigh my ingredients on a scale unless they are liquids, then I use a measuring cup. The time difference is hardly noticable...
Hello guys,   I have been browsing this website for ages now, experimented, tried a lot of tips and I just cannot get enough of baking. So I had an idea and I need it to go well in one go, so I decided to ask you for help for the very first time. Hooray!   One of my friends's boyfriend has a birthday. He likes chocolate, a lot... Like an addiction! (who would have thought!?)   My boyfriend is really good at making stencils, so my idea was to make a chocolate...