Posts by LeeAnn

Thank you all so much for your support!!!
My Cake that I made has been put on Sarah Janes Website, "MY PHOTOGRAPH" has been downloaded and pinched off my blog, www.allofmycakes.blogspot.com!!!! Go to my blog and see for yourself!
You have a cake of mine on your website SJ please can you remove it immediatley or I will take legal action and then you will be feeling even lower!!!!!!!! I have not specified which is my cake as you will know  which cakes are not yours!!!!!!!!!!   Plus you obviously have little idea about the time taken to make a cake like mine as you would be out of pocket...   I think stealing other peoples cake to put on your website is not a good start and I dont understand...
Wow,I will be praying all goes well for you!
That's it thank you so much
Can anyone remind me where on earth I bought them...thanks.. I just remember the U.S and they give one free sample
http://www.cakecentral.com/modules.php?name=gallery&file=displayimage&pid=655713Please can you delete this, I am trying to tidy up
I really really want a few cupcake couriers but/ they do not sent to the UK. Why is this!!!!I love the colours...why is there so much choice over there. I dilike the wiltons one and have hassled the place to get some sort of service going.
MAKE IT!
gumpaste and fondant can be frozen but can you get it in your freezer/ and take it out the evening before allow about 12/14 hours/ DO NOT TOUCH IT it WILL look wet but it will dry out.....dont worry.. not sure about the marshmallow fondant though. Good luck I hope all works out.