Posts by nonaileana

Hi, The icing that I use before fondant melts pretty fast not always but now with the hot weather here in CA it does...... A friend told me to add some meringue powder to harden. Please help ........English is not my first language and I am not pretty sure of the definition of Buttercream.... my son told me that there is a difference between buttercream and butter..... please help so I don't know how to call my icing or should I say BC ????This is the receipt (really...
GREAT! thanks to you all !!!
i guess just thinking it will taste good,,, but you know better than I do, so I guess I will just use BC....
Ganache is chocolate and cream right?
Thanks to you all, why the water? I saw it in youtube and didn't look ok to me, but looks that the combination with bc, chocolate cake and fondant will taste great don't you think? Don't know why they thin it with water...... but I will just go ahead and apply it like u guys suggested.Thanks.......
Need your help... After covering my cake with buttercream, can I brush a little bit of apricot jam (with a little bit of water) and then cover with fondant? I saw it in youtube tutorials but I am affraid that since it is kind of liquid might affect the fondant. Please help .......
Hi !What about the wire and tape that Wilton sales? I just bought it yesterday at Michaels and it is for cake flowers. I try several options for my roses and they are to heavy to stand and you can't hang them on less it's wire.Regards,