Posts by WeezyS

Try icingimages.comYou can see which printers they sell (Canon is the best).If you want, you can purchase one of them anywhere, but you still have to buy the edible ink.I am very happy with icingimages, they have great customer support and are very helpful people.
Thank You! I'm on the way, the top tier is in the frig and the bottom tier is ready.I'll let you know how I do.Thanks to everyone for all the help.
This is probally a dumb question. The two cardboard circles sound great. But my question is, you would cover them with plastic wrap, right?When you put them together, would they slide, or would the icing hold them together?
What is the best way to move a frosted buttercream cake and place it on top of the bottom tier without messing up the frosting?This seems to be a real problem I have and I am doing a stacked cake tomorrow.Thanks for any advice.
Thanks everyone, I found what I needed!
Somewhere on here I saw a simple template to make baby booties.Does anyone know where I can find it?Also is it o.k. to make the booties out of fondant rather than gumpaste? Thanks
Oh,,,sorry, now I see the confusion.It should be buttermilk, I know what that is. I think I will try this recipe this weekend. Sounds good.Thanks for the help.
Thanks for your reply, but I still don't know what buttercream is. Maybe we don't have this where I am from. I've never heard of it.
Wow, thanks for the information. I never thought of covering my cake boards with freezer paper. This sounds like a cheaper alternative to using fancyfoil and you can use all kinds of ribbon around the edges.I love how much I learn on this site!!!
Thanks, this sounds like a great recipe, but please tell us what you mean by warm buttercream. I've never heard of it.