Posts by nikki4199

Hello, I have a cake Saturday snd wxnted to make it look silver. Can somrone tell me the easiest way to fo that. Thanks Nicole,
I use 1 1/2# unsalted butter 4 eggs 3 cups sugar 1 tablespoon of salt vanilla extract and 10 cups of ap flour. You can make the recipe smaller.
The recipe I usedoes not call gor it and they keep there shape
Hello, I was wondering if anybody could tell me how to make sapphire blue fondant. Would I start with a royal blue fondant? Start with white. I need to make 200 small flowers for cupcakes and I need sapphire blue color. I do have luster dust that sapphire blue that I will dust them with after. Thanks
sorry here is the picture.
Hello I am wanting to make a grooms cake for my brother I met just 10 years ago( I am 36) So I am in his wedding and asked to do the grooms cake. I really would http://pinterest.com/pin/165577723772425388/like to make a bass fish topper something like this cake. Is there a mold for this. Or is it just  RK? Need any help on how to! Never make toppers. Thanks Nicole
If you have cake supply  stores around some will print edible images for you!
Have you looked tutorials up under string work. I think they use royal icing!  I have seen it also called oriental string work. Hope that helps  
I have did a filled cupcake with canolli filling.  I did a vanilla cake and added cinnamon. I did a whip icing though. It can get kinda thin so if you make it and dam your cake and let it sit overnight.  
They will proabaly have you decorate a basic cake.