Posts by cakegurlkia

hi i would also like a copy of the Ciroc bottle labels .. Thanks a bunch
I am new to using the airbrush ..and I bought the Duff airbrush system from Michaels.I got for 50% off with the coupon. I think it works fine for me being a beginner with no experience with airbrusing. It's easy to use, and clean. It also does a wonderful job covering the cakes that i have covered with it. I'll post them in my gallery (Elmo and the Roller Skate ). Maybe once i'm more experienced I'll look into upgrading.
Wilton also has a Icing Fun curriculum that catered to Girl Scouts...it comes with the tips, Bag, Coupler..you can also print the practice pages offline...the link is below http://www.wilton.com/classes/icing-fun/I was also going to recommend Sam's for the icing Hope this helps Cakegurlkia
I just wanted to THANK YOU Ladies for your help.....The glycerin and glucose workkvery well ...You ladies were my life-savers
Thanks im going to try your suggestion ....will let you know how they work
How can I make my MMF pliable???? or is it too late ......I have two bust cakes due and I made my mmf two days ago...I have tried kneading crisco into it and adding a little extra water ..it feels like Play doh it's not pliable at all ..so its just cracking and falling apart Is there any thing I can do to make it pliable ?????
this site offers a step by step tutorial .....but you have to buy it thru paypalwww.cupncakesgourmet.com
i am going to try to make Strawberry cupcakes with Peach Ciroc vodka ....this is my first time trying to make a cocktail cupcake ...I'm using a box mix ..following the durable cake recipe on here CC ....so any help or tips would be greatly appreciated Thanks